I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Accordion Fold Christmas Card

Someone from the Cricut Message Board posted a link to directions for doing an accordion type card. I loved the concept so decided to use my new Christmas Solutions cartridge and create the card. Here is a link for the directions.


Here are pictures of my card... It was really fun to do. Love this new cartridge.



Here is an side view of the card. The card is 5 inches wide; therefore, the cuts are small. This one fits in an envelope that I had on hand that is 4.25 x 5.50.


Thanks for looking.


I have had a couple of emails regarding the folding and size of the Accordion folded card posted at the following link. http://www.brensdesigns.com/2008/10/another-christmas-card.html

I have created a CUT file template in both Plantin Schoolbook and George that may help.

Here is the picture of the CUT file.

Here is the Cut file for the Accordion Card with both the George and the Plantin Schoolbook files.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgj2nydoiwu

15 comments:

Kip at JK Crafts said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for showing it. It's great to see what the new Christmas Solutions Cartridge can be used to make. We have highlighted your great card, see The New Cricut Solutions Christmas Cartridge.

Heather Bares said...

this is just gorgeous!!!! I mean really REALLY beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

So creative and inspiring!!! Thank you for sharing your beutiful card!

Andrea Asher said...

Bren, This card is Beautiful.
Its' gorgeous.
I want to grow up and be just like you :-)
I am going to order this cart.
AndreaA

Klo said...

Bren,
You are so talented. I absolutely LOVE this accordion fold christmas card....Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us

Marg said...

What a lovely card. I will need to try this. Thanks for sharing.

MaryNSC said...

U IS WONDERFUL!!

eunice said...

Another beautiful Christmas card! Love all the intricate details. Thanks for sharing.

Denise said...

Very creative, thanks for sharing. Such a beautiful Christmas card.

Marjorie said...

You did a beautiful job with this card.

1derland said...

This is so cute!! TFS!

Preoccupied said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! thanks so much for sharing with us.
Tina

Debbie Yates said...

What an awesome acrd - thank you for showcasing it!

Jen said...

really beautiful! I've been on the fence about getting this cart but you may have pushed me off!LOL
thanks Bren!

Craft Fairy said...

Thank you so much for the instructions and the inspiring card.

Yvonne