I'm on Pinterest

Monday, October 27, 2008

Cut File - Accordion Christmas Card Template

I have had a couple of emails regarding the folding and size of the Accordion folded card posted at the following link. http://www.brensdesigns.com/2008/10/another-christmas-card.html

I have created a CUT file template in both Plantin Schoolbook and George that may help.

Here is the picture of the CUT file.

Here is the Cut file for the Accordion Card with both the George and the Plantin Schoolbook files.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mgj2nydoiwu

4 comments:

Gracie said...

Thank you so much for sharing. You have such talent-what a wonderful blog!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

Leah's Card Designs. said...

thank you so much for sharing. I think this is a super idea....can't wait to try it out. Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! I appreciate your kindness! Tanya

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hi..I hope you see this since this post was so long ago. I lvoe the card. May I ask where you got the house and church svg....was it a cartridge or some where else? Thank you