I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, October 19, 2008

DS Cut File - ATC Base Cuts - George & Plantin

I have been in a couple of swaps for Artist Trading Cards for scrapbooking and have created the following design as a Design Studio file to assist in the creation of the ATC's. Here is a picture one of my ATC cards that I used for the first swap. The card was created using Design Studio and the Home Accents cartridge. The Cut file posted below is for the Base cuts of the card and has been created in George. Included is a Cut file to create similar base cuts in Plantin Schoolbook.

Here is a picture of the ATC Base Cut file in George

Here is a picture of the ATC Base Cut file in Plantin Schoolbook
Here is the link to the Cut file for Design Studio...

4 comments:

craftaddict said...

And thanks for these also.

cricuteerwannabe said...

Thank you so much for sharing these. I am cutting some right now! These are a timesaver!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing these. I dont have the expression so i'm going to try and use your files for the baby bug. I have done two different ATC card exchanges and this comes in really handy. :)

Marjorie said...

Thanks for the .cut file.