I'm on Pinterest

Friday, October 24, 2008

Cut File - Pop-up Christmas Card

It is again cold today and has been raining all day. I have been working on creating my Christmas cards. Below you will find pictures of my Popup Christmas card and envelope. I was inspired to try designing this card by Susan Blue Robot (her blog link is down of this page) from the Cricut Board. I designed the card using the Cricut Design Studio and below you will find the picture of the cut file. You will also find the cut file using George, Jasmine and Accent Essentials and the one using Plantin Schoolbook, Jasmine and Accent Essentials. I used the Christmas DCWV Glitter stack to create the card.

Here is the Front of the card. I cut 4 snow flakes and layered them with pop-dots. The card measures 3 x 7.75 closed.

Here is a side view of the front of the card. I wish the white core did not show through the DCWV paper when you score and fold it... but, I love this paper so decided it would be OK for this one.


Here is the inside of the card.


Here is a side view of the inside of the card...


Here is a picture of the envelope that can be cut for the card.



Finally... here is a picture of the cut file.

Here is the Cut file for the Pop-up Christmas card using George as the base.
http://www.mediafire.com/?znwwivutznt
Here is the Cut file for the Pop-up Christmas card using Plantin Schoolbook as the base.
http://www.mediafire.com/?awndzyzgnzi

25 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks you so much. This is a lovely card.

Beth said...

Great card and illustration

freetimegone said...

Your Christmas pop up card is awesome. I love the snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. TYFS!!

Susan said...

Glad to be of inspiration
your card turned out fantastic

~JulieH~ said...

How beautiful thank you again for sharing guess I have just have to have Jasmine now!

Juliex

Lana said...

Thank you for kindly sharing your cut files
Hugs
Lana x

Marg said...

This is terrific. Thank you for the file.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

eunice said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love all the detailed work you put into ths card!

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful...TFS!

cyimbugbitten

Heather Bares said...

beautiful!!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful Brenda!

Rhanda said...

I absoulutely loved this card. Thank you so much for sharing! I just completed this card, with a slight variation to the front. Can I post this card in my gallery on scrapbook.com? I can credit your name in the details.
Thanks again, Bren.
~rhanda

Jill said...

Beautiful card. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing the cut file!!!
jztjzt

Megan said...

I want to say a big THANK YOU for including PS .cut files and not just george for your beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Tanya

katherine said...

This is a really lovely card. I can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

This is a stunning card! Thank you so much for sharing
Marian N.

cpeep said...

Ooo, yeah, the snowflakes are great.

Carol
Extreme Cards and Papercrafting
http://extremecards.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely love this card!! TFS!

:o) Michelle

Kerry Stanek said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for sharing this one.

Jeannie said...

This us such an amazing Card! Thanks for the cut file.

craftaddict said...

Just what I was looking for, thanks for sharing your great design and fab card.
eileen

LJ said...

Johnny-Come-Lately, here. Bren - I just came across your site. LOVE this card. Can't wait to explore further and see what else you have here. Thanks!!!