I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, October 4, 2008

DS Cut File - Scalloped Circle Card

This is a card I made for my Mother-in-law and at the time I made it I used Mini-Monograms for the scalloped circles. I used the Swiss Dots CuttleBug folder and scissors to cut to the center of the circle and stacked. At the time, some folks from the Cricut Board asked if I would cut and mail them some of the circle files. I did without hesitation; but, last night I decided to make them in both George and Plantin Schoolbook so folks could cut their own when needed. Here is the picture of the card.


Here is a picture of the cut file
All cut files are to be used for Personal Use Only... Thanks!

Here is a link to the cut file using George:
http://www.mediafire.com/?evoyxqj5xjw
Here is a link to the cut file using Plantin Schoolbook:
http://www.mediafire.com/?mfmoomavj5d

17 comments:

Bethany said...

These are great! Thank you for taking the time to post them!

AMKs_mom said...

That is a beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing.

cardmkrLeslie said...

thanks for the designs. I'm definitely going to make your flower card...It's beautiful!

Kat said...

Thank you for sharing your card and files. The card is very feminine and beautiful.

okie_ladybug said...

Fantastic idea Bren! Thanks for sharing the file!

Karen S. said...

Thanks for sharing the file with us!

Enfys said...

Thank you so much Bren. I have yet to hook up my cricut to my laptop, but this will be one of the first things I will mass produce - you know how I love scallops! Gorgeous inspirational card x

Marjorie said...

Great card. Thank you for sharing your file.

1derland said...

Love your blog! This card is so pretty and dainty! TFS!

craftaddict said...

Thanks for sharing the cut file and what a beautiful card.
eileenpaul

Anonymous said...

I love the Scalloped Circle Card.

Thanks for sharing your creativity.

Linda

Christine said...

SO AWESOME!!! I just love this, great work!

Jewelbug said...

i lifted your card Idea from the Cuddlebug thread and made my Mother's Day cards - thanks for the inspiration!!

MaryNSC said...

THANK U very very MUCH!!Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Leah's Card Designs. said...

Thank you and wanted to say that it is such a beautiful card.

Nancy said...

Thanks for sharing your file - Beautiful card!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

Shanna