I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, October 9, 2008

DS Cut File - Exploding Box - George & PS

I found this link on the internet and loved her directions. I created cut files in Design Studio in both Plantin Schoolbook and George to go with her directions. Both George and PS are on the same cut file and are separated by a preview page. Enjoy!

http://glitteradventure.blogspot.com/2006/11/exploding-box-class.html

Here is a picture of the Exploding Box I ended up with using her directions and my cut file.


Here is the inside of the box...

This cut file is to be used for Personal Use Only. Thanks!
Here is the cut file for the Exploding Box using both George and Plantin Schoolbook.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tj2y2jw2jmt

7 comments:

AMKs_mom said...

I love your exploding box! I haven't been brave enough to try to make one yet. Thank you so much for sharing this file.

MaryNSC said...

thank u so much for this.My best friends little grandaughter wanted one of these so bad. SHE WILL LOVE me for this.:O)THANK U THANK U!!!

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing this cut file!!! I am hoping to make one for my mom for Christmas! I appreciate your help in this by sharing the file!!!
-jztjzt

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cut file... I can't wait to try this.

Debbie

Lisa R said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. I love these little boxes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a TON for this cut file! I am going to try making 20 of these for a group I belong to. Wish me luck! Well, here's my question (I'm fairly new to Design Studio)... How do I choose which pages cut? I mean, if I open the file and click the scissors, what do I get??? I don't get it; sorry, I know it's probably a dumb question...
..
AzAnna.
<(>>><

Brens Designs said...

AzAnna... You did not leave your email so I couldn't respond to you other than to leave a post here. When you open the file, there will be a lot of pages due to being made for both George and Plantin Schoolbook. I have titled each page so you will know what paper to use for each cut. Go to the link in my post and it will show you exacly how to score and which page goes where. Hope this helps.