I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pazzles WPC File - Beach Word Book

I have decided to upload some of the Cricut Design Studio Cut and Pazzles WPC files I have created along the way. Below you will find four posts with Word Book cut files included. The Music & Surprise Books were created for a swap on the Cricut Members Board. They are flip-down albums.

I decided to try and create a word book using my Pazzles. The Beach book is what I came up with. The font used is Braddon.


The Cut file is to be used for Personal Use Only... Thanks!
Here is the WPC file for the Beach Book

http://www.mediafire.com/?mryeh2mq4tv

2 comments:

Tam said...

Thank you so much for sharing your talent and work with us. I for one Love it. And thank you so much for doing the scalloped card for me. I appreciate it.

brett said...

Thanks Brenda. You're truly an inspiration.