I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's cold today...

Hi. It is so cold here in Michigan today that I thought it would be a good time to cut some of the Pazzles Inspiration WPC Designs I have created. I have created over 180 designs so far and hope to sell them on CD's once I cut and test all of the cuts. I have had a couple of friends tell me that they have a hard time finding cute Thanksgiving items for scrapping so I created this little Pilgrim boy and girl. I thought turned out really cute. It has a lot of cuts but actually went together pretty easy. This one was cut at less than 4 inches in height. Thanks for looking.


3 comments:

Tam said...

Hi Brenda,
Do you have a cut file listed. I was looking but did not see one. These are really too cute and would be great for a layout.
Thanks
Tam

eunice said...

Hi Brenda! Found the link to your blog from Jen C's blog, and am so glad I did. Your creations are wonderful...and maybe if I stick around long enough I'll start wanting a Pazzles machine for Christmas!

scrappysue said...

they're so cute!