I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pazzles WPC File - Just Skating By Card

Our good friends have left for Florida and will be there until March... boohoo!!! I made this card to send to them as a reminder of all they are going to miss in Michigan while they are gone. I designed and created this card today using my Pazzles Inspiration. The card is 4 x 5.5 finished and the font used is Brush Script. Below you will find pictures of the finished card and of the WPC file. There is also a link to the WPC file. Enjoy!

A special Thank You goes out to Klo for all of the tutorials she has included on her site. She made learning to use the Pazzles Inspiration a fun experience. Thank you so much KLO!!!
http://www.scrappingklo.blogspot.com/

Inside of Card...


Picture of the WPC File
File is to be used for Personal Use Only - Thanks!
Link to download the WPC file:

7 comments:

Klo said...

Bren,
These are so fabulous, I am so happy to see all the wonderful things you are learning...you go girl...*grin

Brens Designs said...

Wow!!! Klo signed my Blog. I feel like a star just stopped in for a visit! Thank you so much Klo!!!

Tam said...

Woohoo so good to find someone with another PI to get files from.
Thank you so much for sharing. I love it. Makes a really nice card.

meadelie said...

Lovely files!

the Daily Scrapper said...

That is a super cute card. I love ice skating.

Sir Craftalot said...

Hey Brenda,

Loving the ice skates!! :) So versatile.

Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Tonya said...

very cute idea. Thanks for sharing