I'm on Pinterest

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pazzles WPC File - Look of Love

I decided to post two WPC files to try help someone from the Pazzles Inspiration Yahoo Group. She is in need of some Pazzles layouts. Hope these help.

I created this layout for my 2007 album for pictures of me and my hubby. The font used for words is Action Is JL and the hearts were made using the heart shape in the Pazzles program. I seldom use patterned paper as I can never seem to figure out how to use it. I was pleased with how this one turned out.

Here is a picture of the Look of Love WPC file.


File is to be used for Personal Use Only - Thanks!
Here is the link to the Pazzles WPC file.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Brenda, this is just beautiful! I really like the paper you used.

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Absolutely gorgeous!... You do some awesome work!..