I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beginning of 2008 Album

I have Been busy getting started on my 2008 album. I finally finished my 2007 album (89 pages). This layout one is my cover page to my 2008 album. I used my Pazzles to cut the 2008 and flower pictures from my garden.

Considering that I did not start scrapbooking until January of 2008, I guess I'm not too far behind - if you don't count the thousands of pictures from prior years. I do hope to finish the 2008 album before 2009 begins.


3 comments:

Laurinda said...

Welcome to the blog world. I'm a newbie at only a month, but I'm having a lot of fun. It's another creative outlet for me.

DebB said...

Great job Bren!! Goog luck with it.

erica said...

this is beautiful.
i am so glad i am in this gorgeous page.
wow!
love it brenDUH!