I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Cards

I've making some Christmas cards for friends and family. All of the pieced files were designed and drawn by me using my Pazzles Inspiration machine. I LOVE my Pazzles!!! Below are 4 pictures of cards I made yesterday. The paper used for the background was from the DCWV Christmas stack.

The first one is a Deer Journal tag that I stamped and used a glitter gel pen to enhance. I got a little carried away using my stickles glitter on the bird and antlers. Learning as I go.


The next one is my favorite as I love bears. I used Diamond Dust on the fur of the hat and stickles on the words, leaves and berries. The lights I found at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas section. The font used was Brush Script.


The next two are using a snowman that I think is so cute and happy looking. I tried a couple of different effects for the snow. For the first one I used glitter and basically painted it on. The font used was Abracadabra.

For this one I used Delta's Decorative Snow and painted it on. Not sure that I like either one... but, the decorative snow looks more textured.

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Hwest said...

Brenda.. I love your cards.. They are so cute.

Diane said...

What nice cards! I particularly liked the bear tangled in the lights but they are all wonderful.

Sir Craftalot said...

Brenda, every time you announce you've done something to add to your blog, I get excited! You always do such wonderful work! :)

When I grow up with my Pazzles, I want to be just like you! :)

MaryNSC said...

IIIIIIIII!! CAn U hear me HOLLERING.. O MY GOODNESS.. O MY goodness They are wonderful!!

eunice said...

Too, too Cute!!! The teddy bear and deer are my favorites. And you drew them on your pazzles machine? Oh, I must learn more about this machine...do you like it better than the cricut?

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute, The bear is just adorable Great Job

Enabledtoshop/zrick

Brett said...

Brenda, you do such good work, and these cards are wonderful. You are truly an inspiration.

~~ Brett

Cat said...

Awesome work, Brenda. Love it!

the Daily Scrapper said...

So cute

Tonya said...

I love your snowmen!

Jill said...

I love your snowman! It is such a cute shape. You did great, as usual!
TFS!
jztjzt