I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Sunday...

It has been a very busy week around here this week so have not had much time to design or create anything - I'm having withdrawals big-time! My hubby's mom has been in the hospital for a week now and hopes to be released tomorrow. She is 80 and is one of the kindest, sweetest people I have ever met and I'm so very happy that she is doing so well and will be home with Ron's dad soon. I have been truly blessed to have such wonderful in-laws.

As our grandchildren (Erica & Jake) are too old (almost 13 & 16) to want to be with grandma and poppy on Halloween, we dressed up our dog (Daisy Mae) and went trick-or-treating to the neighbors. We all had a great time. Daisy is a 10.5 lb. Bichon Frise and is just the sweetest little girl. Here is a picture of our little gal all dressed up as a Fairy. Happy Day!!!


4 comments:

Cat said...

Too cute! I had that same costume for my pup last year! Great minds think alike.

eunice said...

Awww...Daisy Mae is so CUTE! Hope she got a lot of goodies trick or treating! :)

okie_ladybug said...

OOHH BREN!! Daisy is adorable in her fairy costume!!

Sue Reynolds said...

Gotta love a cute little thing like Daisy Mae!! I have poodles, so Bichon's are not really much different. They are all soft cute and loveable!!!
SueR aka HotPaws