I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, November 30, 2008

The LONGest Month

I finally set some time aside to scrap some pages. I am working on my 2008 album and am all the way up to February. I plan to be caught up by at least 2015… LOL! I always assumed that when I retired, I would have time to do whatever I want. Wow!!! Don’t know how I found time to work for all those years.

The first picture is a statement of how I feel about the month of February! I find it to be the LONGest month due to the weather we have in Michigan. I get “houseitosis (my word for closed in feeling)” for the entire month. I’m certainly glad there are less days in this month. I love March and April (my favorite months of the year and figure my anticipation of those months coming is why February seems sooooooo LONG.

For this layout I used my Pazzles and the Amienne font to create the words. I then used the Cricut and the Accent Essentials cartridge to cut the Snowflakes. I ran the Snowflakes through my Xyron and used sprinkled glitter on them to match the paper. The paper is from the DCWV Christmas stack.

No comments: