I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Winter Wonder What !?!

I’ve had some time lately to finally get some actual scrapping finished. I am trying to get my 2008 album finished. As you can tell by the date, I’m pretty far behind. People are always saying about Michigan weather… “If you don’t like it today, stick around – it will change”. The following layout shows exactly how much it can change in 5 days here in January… ya just never know.

The first picture was taken of my husband snowblowing our drive on January 2nd, 2008. It is a simple layout, but I thought the pictures spoke for themselves. I used the Stencil font with my Pazzles and cut on full 12 x 12 sheet as a negative cut and the snowflakes were created using the Flakey font.

The second page of the layout was taken on January 7, 2008 and the temp was 70 degrees. You can see my husband raking leaves in our front yard. The leaves were designed by me on my Pazzles.

Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Great layout! You were very clever with the way you told the story of the crazy weather. I am curious about the Pazzles - it looks like it gives you a lot of flexibility in your designing. Thanks for sharing this.

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

That is an awesome layout!.. Nice job!..It's amazing how the world works..

the Daily Scrapper said...

very cute