I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wow... Ebay was a good experience...

I learned a lot selling my Layout on ebay... it was a rewarding - yet, expensive to use ebay. My daughter and I have decided that we are going to create some products and have a small website of our own and try and sell albums, layouts, titles, paper pieced files and customized layouts. I'm really excited about it and am having a lot of fun designing new themes and creating layouts.

So... within the next month we should have our own site that will be at www.crazydaisyscraps.com. I will be changing from the blog for this domain to an actual site soon. WooHoo!!! Wish us luck.

Thank you all for the amazing comments on my Zoo layout. I so appreciate them. And a special thank you for those that continue to pray for my hubby. He is doing very well. He still has to use a walker to get around; but, is getting stronger all the time. He has amazed me as to how much will and determination he has. We have been very, very blessed!!!

4 comments:

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Congrats Bren!! I would love to see that layout!!! I must have missed that post. So glad your hubby is doing better!! Hugs, Barb

scrappinw/lupus said...

Congrats!!!! Can you show us the layout?? would love to see it!

JillRv said...

Congrats! I just found your blog!And you make such cute stuff! I love your zoo Layout by the way! I have been selling on ebay for a little over a year and I agree it is pretty expensive! good luck on your new website! -Jill

Natalie said...

I absolutely LOVE your zoo layouts! So cute! I left you an award on my blog! Check it out!!