I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Zoo Crew

I have been a graphics designer for a few years and the one thing I love most about having the Pazzles Inspiration machine is that I can create designs using my vector program and then import them into the Pazzles machine to create paper piece files. My daughter suggested I try and create paper pieces as a theme and create a layout that I could post on Ebay. Below is what I came up with. I had so much fun designing the animals and creating this layout. This is the first time I have ever tried to sell anything on Ebay. Will just have to wait and see how it goes. Either way... I loved doing this layout and everything I learned in the process. I used the DCWV Green Stack, Prima and silk flowers and Bazzil paper for the layout. The layout looks so much cuter in person than it does in pictures. The layout is on Ebay under my CrazyDaisyScraps user name -

The Zoo Crew - Left Side of Layout

The Right Side of the Layout

Here is a close-up of the Giraffe and Elephant


Here is a close-up of my lion with a tear bear tail and mane.


And here is my little Monkey


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your lo is adorable! I love those little critters you made...TFS! I'm glad to see your smiling face back on the mb and I'm glad your dh is doing better!

God bless you!
cyimbugbitten

Anonymous said...

This is a precious layout! Beautiful! THanks for sharing your creations with us!--Emma

Brenda said...

WOW!!! This is soo cute! Hope it goes well for you on Ebay!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

I have not seen a more ADORABLE layout in such a long time!!! Totally AWESOME!! I love it!!!!
Great job!!! :)

Brenda ~ Cricut MB name.

Meghans nana said...

They are so cute , what a lovely layout x

Meredi said...

These are great!!! My grandson loves Curious George. His bathroom has monkeys!

all4sydney said...

Brenda you did an AWESOME job on this LO!! WOW!!

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

That is just toooo cute!.. Awesome job...

Lorrie said...

All I can say is WOW!!!! Those are great cuts and layouts!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Brenda, this has to be the most adorable LO I have seen in some time!! It is just too cute for words!!!

Deborah
AKA Scrapn_momof2 from the Cricut MB

Jen said...

Brenda! THat is a great layout! I hope it sells well! Oooo... i need to go bid before it ends!

DEBORAH said...

This is absolutely beautiful. You did an outstanding job. The animals are so cute.

Tracy ~ Craft Junkie Too said...

Awesome layout. I love the way the animals just "pop" off the page....wow!

eiyiyi said...

Fabulous, amazing, creative!!!!! You are so talented!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

OH my Gosh, Bren, now I see it. I commented on your other post first. This is INCREDIBLE!!!

okie_ladybug said...

WOW WOW WOW!! Bren that is just fabulous!!

Nellie said...

Oh my, Love these LO's TFS

Christine said...

Incredible layout! So much detail!