I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blizzard Warning

On December 10, we were under a Blizzard warning through December 11. We only ended up getting about 10 inches of snow; but, the winds were so hard that the temp was -9. Yuck! County's north of us got a lot more of the lake effect snow than we did. I'm done with winter now and can't wait til spring. Gotta a long way to go - bummer! I do love the seasons in Michigan and really don't mind the snow if the ice stays off the roads. That is me in the snowsuit getting ready to clean up the snow. Cute huh? LOL!

For the layout, I used:
Paper from Paper Studio from Hobby Lobby
Lyrical Letters for the Title
Winter Woodland for the extra cuts (Used glitter paper but it does not show well in the photo)
And some Snowflakes and Gems that I had laying around


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Love all your cuts on this one! Great layout!!
hugs
Brenda