I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dog's Rule Layout

This is one of my favorite layouts that I designed with my Pazzles machine. I think I will probably put this one on ebay and see how it goes. There are a ton of popdots in this layout and they don't seem to show up much in the pictures. The white dog was designed to look like our Bichon Daisy and the second dog was designed to look like my daughter's dog (Cocker Poo) Lucky. All cuts were vector drawn by me using Paint Shop Pro and imported to my Pazzles machine for cuting and piecing. It was a lot of fun to do this layout.








11 comments:

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

OH Bren, this is so Dog gone cute!! No pUn intended . You are sooo talented!!!

Judy said...

This is so cute!

Robin said...

Brenda...this is wonderful!!! So much detail!!!

Jo said...

I love this layout. I especially like that it looks masculine. I have all male dogs, so I don't like using the girly papers for them.

Brenda said...

awww this is sooo adorable!!!
hugs
Brenda

clayzgma said...

just put down my 18 year old bichon would you be willing to share svg file

Brens Designs said...

clazgma - The cuts are from Pazzles and are WPG files. I would be willing to make you some Bichon cuts and mail to you if you would like. Email me at brensdesigns @ gmail.com (without the spaces) and I'll get some to you.

linda from vegas said...

this is so cute! I wish it was in an svg file. I have 4 dogs so would find plenty of use for it.

Cricut Critter said...

OMG your doggies are so cute!! they are cute and realistic. Is there a way to change wpc files to svg??

Brens Designs said...

I have been thinking about making all my WPC files (I have a ton) into Scut, MTC and Svg files. When that happens I will post on my blog how to acquire them.

mscoles28 said...

hello Ms Bren, my name is linda, I was checking out your blog and I LOVE your layouts, you are so creative. I hope u don't mind me scraplifting the dogs layouts...I have pictures of my dog but didn't have a clue as to the layouts. thanks