I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Erica's Handiwork

My daughter and granddaughter are taking cake decorating classes. I won the From My Kitchen cart from the Christmas with the Cricut Blog and decided to use it to create a layout using a picture of Erica's first decorated cake. I love this cart and had fun doing this layout.

I used:
Lyrical Letters for the Title - There are no shadows for the letters so I tried to improvise by cutting twice with different paper and layering a bit.
Cricut From My Kitchen Cartridge for the Cuts
DCWV Kitchen Stack
DCWV Latte Stack
Scribbles Iredescent Golden Pearl for the Frosting in the Bowl
Misc items I found in my scraproom to decorate


1 comment:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH I LOVE this...shame on me I never used this cart yet I really LOVE the frosting!! Awesome job!
hugs
Brenda