I'm on Pinterest

Friday, December 11, 2009

Nativity Album

I saw on the Cricut Message board blackbearblackbear's Nativity Album and decided to use the inspiration to make cards for two very close family members. I added Bible Verses instead of picture holders to make it more like a card. I used Paper Doll Dress Up for most of the cuts, my Pazzles for the titles and Accent essentials for the snowflakes. The paper was various Christmas papers and Gems & Stickles here and there.


Cut file for Barn...
http://www.mediafire.com/?itzdydqkvmn

Cut file for People/Animals
http://www.mediafire.com/?5dtztinj5zm

7 comments:

melanie said...

I just love this !!!!

Wife2TJ said...

This is precious!!! You did such a WONDERFUL job :-)

AndreaA said...

Thanks Bren , I love this, you did a great job.
Maybe I might give this a try after Christmas.
Way to late to start now :-)

PattyWhack said...

Oh, so sweet! I am so going to make this!! Just wonderful - thank you SO MUCH for sharing your files and creativity.

*Mary* said...

How darling is that!!!! Love it!!!!

Paula said...

This is just too cute! I can't wait to make this! thanks for sharing. Oh, and I love your layouts! (and blog too!) I'm bookmarking you now!

DeAnna said...

Love this idea, I am looking for ways to use crafting for the Lord. That is how I came across this blog post. I read your about me section and your first sentence is almost word for word from my about me section. You have obviously been a blogger and crafter longer, (this is my 2nd week having a blog) but it is interesting to meet someone who would write it just like me. Small world huh:) Thanks for the mini book. My newest thing is to teach myself those really cute paper bag mini albums. I am also working on making a never ending card with the salvation message in it.