I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If Looks could kill....

Our Daisy is a Bichon who will be three in February. She should have grown a second coat of fur that should be course and thick. She never grew the second coat so her fur is very fine and silky. Due to this she needs to wear a coat in the coldest time of year here in Michigan. She absolutely hates the coat!!! When I took the pictures below I thought Whew - If looks could kill... Then she tried her hardest to tear the coat up. It is was funny watching her. The layout title and the daisy dog was done using my Pazzles Machine.

This is one of those layouts you really don't want anyone to see as I think it is one of the worst I have done... but, too lazy to redo it so posting it. I figure everyone has those layouts you just want to hide. Anyway... here is Daisy in her winter gear...



2 comments:

Robin said...

Love this layout!!! What a festive coat. RobinF

Brenda said...

awww I like the layout!! And I know what you mean Dora hates to be dressed up Joy loves it but not lil Dora...she tears me up when I even try to dress her and she is so little you would think I would win.
hugs
Brenda