I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brenda Workin'

I absolutely hate having my picture taken and made the mistake of getting my hubby a new camera for Christmas. He took these pictures while I was cleaning some snow off the driveway. I really need to remember that he has a camera now!!! I hope he never figures out that the cameral has a zoom on it! LOL!! I was not going to scrap these and he asked me why I didn't scrap his pictures - so here is the layout I made for them.

I used Let It Snow paper (unsure of who made), snowflakes I had laying around, and my Pazzles to create the snow shovel and title. I used the Fantast/X coloring tool (thanks OkieLadyBug for the recommendation, I love them) and Pebblies Ink to ink the letters and shovel. I then used Diamond Dust on the shovel for snow effect. The font used is CCSpills and I love it.

If you are interested in the information Okie gave about the coloring tool, she has a great video on her blog about it - here is the link to it.... http://okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com/2009/12/coloring-with-cat-eye-inks.html


2 comments:

Brenda said...

ohhh this is sooo pretty LOVE the "snow"!!!
hugs
Brenda

- - Sheryl - - said...

love your shovel!! boy do we get plenty of snow in MA too!