I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Grandkids Goofin Around

I was scanning my grandson Jake's Facebook page and found these pictures and decided I would "borrow" them to create a layout. I decided Graphically Speaking would be the perfect cartridge for the cuts. I used DCWV Rock Star paper for the background and Prism Red and Black for the cuts. I tied a ribbon around each picture to enhance them a bit.

I am so glad my grandkids get along so great. They are very close and have a ball when they hangout together. We love when they stop in to visit as they keep us laughing the entire time. Erica will be moving an hour and one-half away from us in the fall as she will be attending Baker College to get degrees in Pastry Chef and Food & Beverage Management and we are going to miss her stopping in! We are very, very proud of her.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Great photos!! I LOVE using Graphically Speaking really helps me with my titles. Great layout!
hugs
Brenda