I'm on Pinterest

Monday, January 25, 2010

Hubby's Valentine card and files

Below you will see the cards I made for my hubby. I have included the cut files in WPC, MTC, SCAL2 and SVG format for your Personal use. I drew the heart and bow using Paint Shop Pro as a Vector file... split out the layers and imported into the programs to create the cut files. I used Coer'dinations Gemstone to cut the words and bow. I then inked the bows to give dimension. Hard to see in the pictures. The first one was made for my hubby for Valentine's Day. The one with the blue bow was made as just a sending hugs card.





The first file is in MTC format for use with the Make the Cut Program...
This file is in WPC format for use with the Pazzles Program.
This file is exported in the WPC14 format for use with Pazzles.
Here are pictures of how the cut files look.




5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

I love this!!! Ummmm... trying to come up with something for my hubby... LOL!

I'll be back soon!

Brenda said...

wow you are sooo talented great job!!!
hugs
Brenda

Sushant Danekar said...

Hey nice JOB :)

I TOO WANT TO TRY FOR MY GF :)
just dont tell her :)

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today (look for timestamp: [02 Mar 01:00pm GMT]).

brochure printing said...

This idea to get hubby cheer up and to make him happy this idea is very energetic and full of love.As the combination of this card and texture is fully natural. Hope you will share this collection again.