I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jake Skiing

The first layout of my 2010 album. This is a layout of my grandson Jake skiing. I used Winter Woodland to do the cuts for this layout. I put Jake's name on the skis using my Pazzles machine. I also used Rub Ons for the snowflakes for the first time.

Jake absolutely loves to ski and would live at Bittersweet Ski Resort if he could. His mom sometimes wishes he did as it is an hours drive from them and he wants to go often!!! He plans to go to College in Colorado so he can ski as much as possible. Jake is 14 and a true charmer.


2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

This is such a nice layout! I haven't gotten into scrappin' much but I'm being so inspired to dive in!

Great job; tfs!

Brenda said...

AMAZING photos!!!You did an awesome job on this layout!
hugs
Brenda