I'm on Pinterest

Friday, January 29, 2010

Yum... Ron spoils our Daisy

I have vowed I am going to keep up with my 2010 album this year and not get so far behind. At this point I am trying to finish January before February gets here.

Daisy loves it when Ron gets down on the floor and holds her bone for her. She is such a little queen and is soooooo spoiled. I used paper and ribbon that I have had for awhile and am not sure of the makers. I decided I need to begin using some of my older cartridges that I seldom (if ever) have used. For this layout I used Paper Pups and think it turned out cute.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

awwww I am lovin this layout!!!
hugs
Brenda

Audrey Frelx said...

I love your layout and I just LOOOOVE Daisy!

Oh, thanks for your visit, your kind and "warm" comment, and following me.

Love ya! I'll be seeing you!