I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Have a Sunshine Day card...

Today on the Cricut Board there was a challenge from Cynthia to create something only using cuts from Doodlecharms. As I have never used my Doodlecharms cartridge, I thought it would be fun to do this challenge. We could use any other cartridge for the font so I used Base Camp. I welded the words to the Sun using the Shadow feature. I then cut the sun and letters in regular size and pieced together. I thought it would make a cute and happy card. The pattern paper is also cut from Doodlecharms.

If you would like the cut file, the link is below the picture.

Cut file is here...

http://www.mediafire.com/?i1qmi0wyytm

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Feb. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren! That really is a cute and happy card! TFS!

I'll be seeing you!

Peg said...

Bren, this card is so darn cute. Makes me wish Spring was here. Thanks for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your cut files. This is a very cute card.


Debbie