I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello Mailbox Card

I'm having a lot of fun doing Cynthia's challenge to use Doodlecharms cuts. I decided to use the mailbox and weld the words hello or howdy to the mailbox to make cuts for cards. I have included the cut file with all four font cartridge cuts included. I used Ashlyn's Alphabet, Old West, George and Plantin Schoolbook. Below are samples of the cuts you will find. I also included a cut to create a 4.25 x 5.5 inch card and the front of card that can be cut in patterned paper if you choose.

Below is a picture of a card using the Ashlyn's Alpahbet part of the cut file.


Below is a picture of a card using the cut file with the Old West Cartridge.



Example of Cut files using Plantin Schoolbook and George...


Here is the cut file...
http://www.mediafire.com/?z3njyqyzkzt

10 comments:

Swimmom said...

This is adorable, Brenda!
Thanks for sharing, and for doing the extra work to include different fonts!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Oh these are ever so cute!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

- - Sheryl - - said...

love your card - I saw your card I think it was the C MB or blog hopping this morning and love it!

I love doodle charms too!
thanks for stopping by my blog!

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, you're mailbox cards are so cute -- both of them!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren. Just dropping in again to say I have a blog award waiting for you on my blog.

I have felt so honored by your kind comments and following support, and your projects are such an inspiration -- you do inspire and I love that about you! For all the times before I became a blogger that I admired your work, I never dreamed I'd one day actually come in any contact with you -- never crossed my mind!

Whenever you can, come on over and grab your award.


http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I don't know how I missed this when you posted it! Great cut file! TFS!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! thank you for sharing your file with us.

Debbie

scootin granny said...

This is so cute!! thanks for shariing