I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Making Cards...

I have been busy making cards to send to special folks through the Cricut Card Fairies and below are some I have made. If you are interested in joining the Cricut Card Faires - check out this link...
http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tt.aspx?forumid=102

The first card design was scraplifted from my good friend Karen's design. I used Design studio and my Cricut to cut all the shapes.

This card was done by me using a vector file I created and then imported into my pazzles machine.

This card was also done by drawing the file as a vector file and then importing into my Pazzles machine.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! All of your cards are sooo awesome!!
hugs
Brenda

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, I just don't know what to say! Can I at least say you rock with that Pazzle machine?!!! LOL!