I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mug Cup Card with Cut Files

First off... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! My sweet hubby got me a huge box of chocolates that he said I could eat while pondering in my scrap room. He said whenever he walks by my room it looks like I am in deep thought. He said he figured I was trying to figure out what it is I'm trying to accomplish. LOL!!! He does know me well.

I made a couple of cards to send to Capadia's neighbor's children who experienced a fire in their home. I added a packet of Hot Chocolate in each card. If you would like to send a card, please visit Capadia's site and go down toward the end of the page to find the info...
http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/2010/02/heritage-tea-set-card.html


I created this card in the following formats: WPC, WPC14.
Here is a picture of the cut file.. Here are the cut files...
WPC
http://www.mediafire.com/?z3dy41jz3v3
WPC14
http://www.mediafire.com/?mjd3jy5hoze

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren! I have a house full of company for Valentine Day today, but I wanted to comment on your mug cup again (I did on the mb); it is so cute and for such a good cause -- those kids need something to help cheer them up!!! That is so kind of you, and the family is so lucky to have someone like Capadia as neighbors. I'm working on a card as well for the family and will get the contact info.

And, thanks so much for your visit! I love company and I hope you always feel welcome!

Have a wonderful Valentine Day!!! I'll be seeing you!

Threadbear said...

This is such a cute cut -- thank you so much for sharing the file and for remembering Capadia's neighbors.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Robin said...

Brenda - I love these mugs!!!! How cute!!!

Brenda said...

ohhh these are sooo cute!!!
hugs
Brenda

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.