I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Princess Dress Shape Card with Cut file.

I created the following cards using Design Studio and the Dreams Come True and Happily Ever After cartridges. The first one only uses Dreams Come True and the second card uses both. These cards were made by me as a part of the Cricut Card Fairy group. The cut files for both cards are below the pictures of the cards.


Princess Dress using the Dreams Come True Cartridge Cut file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?idjdh4mdwyd

Princess Dress using Dreams Come True and Happily Ever After Cartridge Cut File

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2mdyjy14jl

8 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

love your dresses - wish I had Design Studio loaded. I got it free over a year ago when you bought three carts at M's... but "afraid" to load and use. HA HA

Melissa said...

Oh Brenda! These turned out beautfully!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

Audrey Frelx said...

What a beautiful card dress! TFS!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Feb. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Judy said...

Very cute dress card!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Mar. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

AndreaA said...

Thank you Brenda for the dress cut file.

princess costume said...

Great post regarding princess costume! I do agree with the idea you have presented in your post. The idea is really convincing and will definitely work. Keep sharing the ideas like this. Have a wonderful day!