I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sunshine Award... WooHoo!!!

I received this wonderful Award from Audrey at http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/ and was so thrilled. Her blog is amazing, as is her talent. Please stop by and visit her blog to see some beautiful creations. I am supposed to pass this award along to six other people who have blogs. As there are so many beautiful blogs that I visit, I am extending this award to those who wish to post it on their blog.

A huge thank you to Audrey for her kindness.

Wow! I received another Sunshine award this morning from Kelley at http://confessionsofacrazycrafter.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much Kelley... If you have not visited Kelley's blog, stop by. She has some awesome cards and amazing talent.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats Brenda!!! How fun!!!

Kelley said...

Brenda, I wanted to offer you a Sunshine award as well, but someone beat me to it...so I'll give you another anyway!!! You are an amazing designer and deserve it!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, your cards are just beautiful! And, what's wrong with your "man" card? I think you did a great job, although I have a difficult time with them too; so, I know what you mean!

I tell you, you and that Pazzle never ceases to amaze me!

I'll be seeing you! TFS!