I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A couple of cards...

Here are a couple of cards I made yesterday. Three were for Cricut Fairies and one was for a dear friend.

This card was done for a 7 year old girl. I used the Disney Happily Ever After and Dreams Come True to make this card.

This one was done as an 80th birthday card. This one was for a man and I figured the bear would work well. The bear was drawn as a vector drawing and imported and cut using my Pazzles.

This one was done for someone going through surgery. I designed the bear as a vector drawing and imported into my pazzles machine.


This one was done for a special friend and I so hope she likes it.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are great Brenda. I admire you card fairies so much! What a fantastic thing you do!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Brenda, these cards are just adorable!!!

When you have a chance I have left something for you on my blog!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren! Just popped back over to say I just noticed I'd never added you to my side bar. Well, I've added you now, which is where you should have been all along -- since I've been following you! I guess I meant to and forgot. Anyway, I admire you, your creations, your inspirations too much that you're just weren't there. Why didn't you tell me? LOL! Now I'm comfortable you're in one place you belong!

Hugs!!! And, I'll be seeing you!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

OHHH I recognize that card. It even looks great with your blog!!! Thank YOU!!