I'm on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Father & Son Sharing

Our neighbor set up a tree blind in their backyard to teach his son how to use a crossbow gun for hunting. It was fun watching the father and son bonding. I decided to head outside to take some pics with my camera my hubby bought me - Canon EOS Rebel XS. The 300 zoom is wonderful. I scrapped the following pages this morning. I used fonts to create the cuts with my Pazzles machine. I used Cricut Base Camp for the title. Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, that's a nice layout. I like the silouette of the man shooting the bow and arrow -- I've never seen that on a cart (?).

I agree, it is wonderful to see a parent bonding with a child -- what a memory that makes for both the parent and child!

Thanks for sharing! And, as always...

I'll be seeing you!

Brenda said...

Awesome job Brenda!!!!
hugs
Brenda