I'm on Pinterest

Friday, March 26, 2010

Knock Knock Visitors

My father and mother-in-law and brother and sister-in-law stopped over to visit and I took pictures due to it being dad's 83 birthday on March 17th. We had a good time and I decided to scrap the pitchers this morning. I drew the bears as vector drawings using Paint Shop Pro and imported into my Pazzles Machine to cut. I then used my Cricut to cut the Knock Knock (Sentimentals cartridge) and Family (Home Accents) titles. The paper is DCWV paper that I picked up at JoAnn's.




3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Brenda, how wonderful and a beautiful layout! I pray God let's me live a long and wonderful life, and be surrounded my all my loving family and friends for as long as I can.

Robin said...

Cute layout Brenda!! Love that bear. Looks like everyone was having a great time!!!! Hugs Robin

Brenda said...

awww love this Brenda!!!!
hugs
Brenda