I'm on Pinterest

Monday, March 1, 2010

More Cards

I made some cards this morning for the Cricut Card Fairies. I am learning a lot from the folks in that group. I have also learned that I am not real great at doing Masculine cards. Gonna have to work on that a bit more to get it right. Here are some of the cards I made today.

The first one is a birthday card and I drew the humming bird on my computer and used my Pazzles to cut it and Microsoft Word for the title.

This one was a masculine card for a man who is dealing with a lot of stress due to his father being ill. As you can see - I really need to figure out a better way to do masculine cards.


And this one is for his father who is ill.

The one below is for someone who will be going through surgery soon. I used Lyrical Letters for the cuts on this one.

This one is to a soldier and I used a graphic that I computer drew and painted using Paint Shop Pro and Beyond Birthdays Cricut Cartridge. I am so thankful for all our soldiers do and hope it was reflected in this card.

Here is a closer view of the graphic.


Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I think they look fantastic Brenda! I have so much admiration for those of you who make up the Cricut Card Fairies group! What an amazing cause.

Melissa

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

You have been busy Brenda they are all fab! Just love the hummingbird on the first one. You have an eye for picking just the right papers. I have to agree Masculine cards are sooooo hard to do.

hugs
Kaye x

Audrey Frelx said...

Love that hummingbird on the birthday card!

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, these cards are great!!! You're usual fantastic job!!!