I'm on Pinterest

Friday, April 2, 2010

Anniversary Card for Hubby

Many of you know that my hubby has been ill this past year. We almost lost him in January of 2009 and I feel so blessed to be able to celebrate this anniversary with him. God has been so good to us. He has to have another surgery again on April 16th and I ask you to include him in your prayers if you would.

Here is a picture of the Anniversary card I made for him. It was my first easel card and I like the way it turned out. I used George and Design Studio to create the base cuts, the Sweetheart cartridge for the cuts and my Pazzles to create the title using the CCSpills font. The border was created using the Stampin' Up Scallop punch. You can get this punch through Snowman Lover's site at http://snowmanlover.blogspot.com/.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card Brenda and Happy Anniversary to the both of you! Will definitely have the prayers going on the 16th!

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, what a wonderful card! I remember when I used to be a lurker on your blog back then when your hubby was very ill, and I could feel you reaching out in your words. You and your family will be in my thoughts and in my prayers every night, and I hope everything gets better soon. God speed, my dear friend, and you're never alone!

Ladybug said...

Beautiful anniversary card, Bren!

I am so sorry about your hubby. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Lori Apgar said...

Happy Anniversary Bren and I will be thinking of you both on the 16th!

Your blog is very nice!!

Brenda said...

awww Brenda I will keep you both in my prayers!!! And I LOVE your card!!!
hugs
Brenda

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Hi Bren, I was just googling something and found my name on your blog! Hello!! Thanks for the link! Glad you enjoy the punch!