I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hubby is home...

Well... Hubby came home from the hospital on Tuesday. We have had visiting nurses in and doctor appointments.

This past week has sure went by fast!!! I'm so sorry I have not updated my posts. Ron is doing pretty good... another week and he will be doing a ton better. Everything takes time and I'm not real patient... hehe! I want him good to go NOW! It has been such a long haul for him and I pray this is the last of the surgeries he has to endure. He is a real sport and stays positive. Thank you all for the wonderful comments. We both truly appreciate them a ton!!! Hugs to everyone and God bless you all!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad Ron is home from the hospital and on the mend Brenda! I will continue to keep the both of you in my thoughts and prayers!

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, I am praying for Ron's speedy recovery -- for him and you, hee-hee! It does take time and I know how difficult it is being patient in that kind of situation, but things work out best in their own time.

Ladybug said...

Brenda, that is such great news! Time heals everything! He will be "good to go" real soon! :-)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren. Just dropping in to say I am hoping and praying that all is continuously going well.

Hugs!