I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A wonderful surprise...

Audrey of Cute and Some has honored me with the Crafting Queen award. Her kindness has brought me to tears with the kind words she posted on her blog about me. I am not so sure I deserve this award; but, will display it with honor. Thank you so very, very much for this award and your kind words!!!

To visit Audrey's wonderful blog go here... http://cuteandsome.blogspot.com/

I think I am supposed to pass this award on to someone who I feel has contributed to the world of crafting. I have thought about who I would honor with this award and the decision was difficult as there are so many folks that deserve it.

I have decided to pass the award along to OkieLadyBug. She has so kindly created a ton of design studio cut files and given for free to those that need them. She has also helped people on the board when they have questions and always has humor and laughter to hand out. I have used her cut files often and have been grateful for her generosity. Thanks Okie for sharing your talent. You can visit Okie's blog here... http://okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Molly said...

Congrats!!

~Molly

Brenda said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
hugs
Brenda