I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Woo Hoo... Hubby's Surgery Over...

My hubby had surgery yesterday morning and, so far, all is good and he is doing pretty well. They had to go in and reconnect his stomach muscles and close his stomach from a previous surgery in October. I so appreciate the prayers that he has received during his lengthy illness. Thank you so much. We are so hoping this will result in our lives returning to whatever normal will be for us. Thank you so much for the warmth and well wishes! God is good and is with him now during his recovery. I just came from the hospital and he looks wonderful - just pretty sore right now. I told him that in a couple of weeks this too will become just a memory. We have had a long 15 months and I feel he is truly on his way to being better now. Love ya all!!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

So happy to hear that the surgery went well and that he's on his way to recovery! I hope this all is a distant memory very quick for the both of you Brenda! Always keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers! {{{HUGS}}}

Audrey Frelx said...

So glad, Brenda, to hear the surgery went well!!! You, hubby, and family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'll be checking in following up on his continued progress!!! God is good!!! And He's answering our prayers!

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey Bren! I was visiting Audrey and saw a post about your husband's surgery. So happy things went well for him! God bless, Sweetie! xxD

Debbie said...

So good to hear your husband is doing well. You and he will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God give him a full and quick recovery.

Sammibug said...

Wishing your hubby a speedy recovery! So glad to hear the surgery went well!

Brigit said...

Very happy his surgery went well, will keep you both in my prayers.

Ladybug said...

Glad to hear that the hubster's surgery went well. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers!!

"SNOWMANLOVER" said...

Oh I am so hoping that he heals quickly and this can be the end of all the troubles you have had the past year and a half.

Treva said...

Brenda,

So glad that the surgery went well, sending prayers for a speedy recovery. Wishing you and your family the best always.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren. Just dropping in hoping all's well. You and your family are still in my prayers.