I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dominican Rep Layouts

WooHoo!!!! Hubby is finally pretty good so I have gotten the scrapping mojo back. In March my granddaughter got to go to the Dominican Republic as part of her Senior Trip. My daughter also went with her and brought back a ton of pics. I am having a ball designing cuts for these layouts.

The characters were created by tracing clipart and cut with my Pazzles. I think they turned out so cute. I used DCWV Summer stack for the paper and the font used is A & S Rister.

This one is the beginning of the layouts I am going to do of their trip. This is a pic of Erica and her friends from school.

Erica and her friends got to go Snorkeling while there. It looks like they had a ton of fun.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! Glad to see you back creating Brenda and super happy that your hubby is doing well!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren!!! So glad to hear the hubby is doing well, and you're back to crafting!!! You were missed!!!

Your layout is so cute!!! You came back with a vengeance, huh!!! LOL!!!