I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fashionista

This layout is of my granddaughter who is a total fashionista with a tomboy mentality. She is such a fun gal and I am so proud of her. She is graduating this year and will be attending college next year to become a Child Psychologist.

I saw a similar layout on the Cricut Board and thought it would be perfect for Erica's layout. I cannot remember who posted the layout. Mine was done using my Cricut and the George and Forever Young cartridges. I placed the cuts all on Design Studio and then cut them to create the layout.
Items used: Coer'dinations Gemstone for Cuts and Title, Not sure of the designed paper (I think DCWV), Chalked the edges, Brads with glitter and Ribbon

Below you will find the cut file if you are interested in doing the layout.






I cut the flowers out and stacked them. For the blue purse I cut away parts of the flowers so that both colors would show through.


Picture of Page 1 of the Cut file...


Picture of Cut file of Page 2 of the Layout...


Page 1 of the layout cut file...
http://www.mediafire.com/?nyz5dydgazm
Page 2 of the layout cut file...

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 21, 2010. Thanks again.