I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mosaic Layout Cut File - Updated with PS, DJ & Gypsy

Added the Mosaic cut for Plantin Schoolbook, Don Juan and one for the Gypsy to the cut file. I'm not sure whether the Gypsy file will work. I have never done this before. Hopefully, it is all good.

Hi there. I saw a layout that Beccy did on the Cricut Board. She cut each of her pictures into one inch squares and it turned out beautiful. I thought I could create something with Deisgn Studio and George to create a similar effect. Here is what I came up with. The cut file is below the pictures and I hope to also add one for Plantin Schoolbook and Don Juan if the interest is there. Thanks for looking...

Is someone knows how I can save in Gypsy format, please leave a comment and I will do this for those that have the Gypsy.

Here is the layout with my pictures placed under the matt. I just taped the pictures in place and done... easy as that!!!


Here is a picture using the matt turned a different way.


Here is a picture of the pieces that will be left on the matt. Creative minds will probably think of something to use the pieces for.

Here is a picture of the cut file using George.


Altered to include file with Planting Schoolbook and Don Juan as well as George. Here is the cut file (personal use only please)...

http://www.mediafire.com/?z5zjm2jmjmm
I have had a request to add this cut as a Gypsy File... Here ya go... hope it works.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mqmworoujkd

15 comments:

Melissa said...

I absolutely love this Brenda and it's a fabulous idea! I need to try this out for one of my Disney LO's!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Brigit said...

Awesome, your pictures look fantastic with your Mosaic cut out, great job!!! TFS

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, you did a great job with your mosiac layout!

Nancy said...

This is a fantastic idea for a layout! I hadn't thought about using my Expression to save a ton of work! I would be very interested in a cut file using Plantin Schoolbook. Thank you for sharing your work.

Maria L. said...

Love it this might be the one for me to do my first layout will you be doing a Gypsy file.I don't do well with DS.Thank you for sharing.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren. Just wishing you and your family a very happy Memorial Day!!! Hope all's well!

Hugs!

Susan said...

I just love your designsd have absolutely enjoyed touring your blog page. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Bren. I wanted to say hello, and it's been several weeks since you posted; I hope all's as well as can be expected.

You and your family are in my prayers each night, and I wanted you to know you ARE missed!

Hugs, my dear friend.

PB + J Designs said...

Wow Bren,
I love this idea. You are so talented. Great idea TFS.
Toodles

Anonymous said...

Love this layout! Great job.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful cut! Can't wait to use it.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is great. TFS

Karen Arlick said...

Wow, this is awesome! They sell templates at the stamp/scrapbooking shows to do this, however, they are very pricey. Glad to know we can do it with our G! Love it!