I'm on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shopping

Here is a layout I did of our granddaugher's shopping trip while in the Dominican Republic. They all had so much fun.

The background paper is from the DCWV stack All Dressed Up and the title was done using Coer'dinations Gemstone paper. The girl cuts were from the DCWV adhesive stack. The girl was a design I found in a Bratz Doll coloring book page I found on the internet. I used Paint Shop Pro to clean it and alter it. I then traced the image with my Pazzles.


5 comments:

Fern said...

Beautiful layout!! Fun photos and I love how you did the image!!! XXX

Sandi Clarkson said...

What a fun layout and I'm so impressed with your skill at making your own embellies! Hugs

notquitemarthastewart said...

the girlie cutout is sooooo cute, she is ace

paperANDi said...

What a great idea for the girl from Bratz!

Anonymous said...

I have the pazzle and was wondering how to cut the barn with it? I love your nativity and have bought some nativities items from quick cuts and made them wpc(because I couldn't figure out how to cut yours) but I can not find a barn. I'm really new at this so I don't know what to do to convert yours if I can. Thank you so much!! my address is tami.webb@cox.net