I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthday Card with Cut/Gypsy files

I need to make a birthday card for my niece's birthday party today. She love princesses and I thought this card would make her happy. I used Coerdinations Gemstone and DCWV Sweet stack for the card.

I added the Cut file to my blog in February and you can find it here: http://www.brensdesigns.com/2010/02/princess-dress-shape-card-with-cut-file.html

You will find the Gypsy file below the picture. I have not tried it in the Gypsy and hope it works right.


Gypsy file (Personal Use Only)


The Gypsy file for dress below



Enjoy!!

7 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Aug. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Audrey Frelx said...

These are just adorable! TFS!

Kate said...

So, so cute! I love yor dress card!

Mandy said...

These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I may try these later on today! Thanks for the inspiration!

FroggieStamps said...

So pretty! Love the detail, TFS. :)

Lori Apgar said...

These cards are gorgeous!!!

Court said...

These are fantastic! LOVE them. Glad to hear your husband is as well as can be expected and that the results were as much as you could have hoped for. Good luck in selling your house! And thanks so much for becoming a follower! It means so much to me! :) Have a beautiful day!