I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Finally Time to Scrap and Post... WooHoo!!!

Wow!  My third post today!!!  WooHoo!!!!

We have been so busy this summer that I have not been able to do much scrapping and posting to my blog. Well... Finally, things are settling down a bit. We have put our house on the market (wish us luck) and in doing so I have been doing a ton of work to get it ready to sell.  Funny how things that have needed done get finished when you decide to sell.

For those that have emailed about my dear hubby... He is doing great!  He has a 20 lb weight limit for the rest of his life and will always walk with a cane - but, that is minor compared to what we were afraid would be the end result of all he went through. We have certainly been blessed.  I never thought much about 20 lbs and in working on the house for selling, I have found that 20 lbs is not much at all.  Geez! 

Another thing that happened this summer, I am now a member of the Cricut Circle and LOVE it. I only joined for the Quarter and will be changing that soon to be yearly.  Yippeeee!!!  I received the French Manor cartridge for joining and love it. I also will get an exclusive cart every quarter that is only available to Circle members. Yup - My Cricut addiction is still as STRONG as ever.  LOL!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice to see you posting Brenda! I think of you and your dear hubby often. Didn't realize you were planning on selling your house? Moving somewhere warmer? I would love to pack up and move from MI to FL!

Congrats on the Cricut Circle. I didn't get the original invite and it's really no big deal because I'm not sure it would be the right fit for me anyways.

Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your creations again!

Welcome back!

Melissa

Audrey Frelx said...

Helloooo, Brenda! I am so happy to hear all's well with you, the hubby and family!!! I've missed you while you were gone, but I do understand "moving". Good luck with the house, so glad to see you posting, and I hope to see some happy crafting from you!!!