I'm on Pinterest

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Floral Layout with DS and Gypsy Files

I have been trying to use all of my cartridges that I have not used (have 78).  I created this layout using George (Flowers), Heritage (Title) and Accent Essentials (Leaves). The papers were some miscellaneous sheets that I had and am not sure of the makers. I do love the colors!!! 

Here is a picture of the layout and the cut file and gypsy file are below.  Enjoy!


Here is a picture of the cut file.  Just reverse the layout and add the Memories title for page 2


Here is the cut file (Personal Use Only Please)

Here is the Gypsy file - I hope it works right

3 comments:

Emily said...

Thats adorable. Thanks so much for sharing.

Emily C

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Aug. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

FroggieStamps said...

Sooo pretty! :)