I'm on Pinterest

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Bling-a-lings Layout

They had a challenge for Labor Day weekend on the Cricut Circle group. What am I doing this weekend? SCRAPPING!!!  My hubby went to Northern Michigan with some buddies for a couple of days so I decided to spend some time in my scrap room and try to get caught up on a couple of layouts. I am still working on May of this year so this layout is of my granddaughter, Erica, and her friends getting ready to go to the Senior Prom. Their dresses had such beautiful colors that I decided not to use pattern paper for this one. The solid color paper is textured, just does not show well in the pictures.  I used Design Studio and Cricut's Tie-The-Knot cartridge for the dress and shoes and Songbird cartridge for the title. I then added some flowers and lots of bling to the layout. Wish it showed up better in the pics.

My Granddaugher is in the Hot Pink gown.
Even the backs of their gowns were beautiful.
 These girls are such a beautiful and fun group of girls.

       

 

Not sure I like the white on the gown bottom... but, it is done now so it stands as is.

5 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Bren, what a wonderful layout, and both girls are just beautiful!!! Your granddaughter will love the layout!!!

Glad to hear your hubby is getting out after such a long illness!

Hugs, my friend!!!

the Daily Scrapper said...

Love this layout. I may need Tie the knot just for that dress.

Lori Apgar said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the dresses, the bling and the LO! Your granddaughter is beautiful!!

DORCAS said...

This layout is awesome! love the bling! Perfect with the pictures!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

Wow! Bren,

This is a beautiful layout, I love all the accents that go with this page. The girls are very pretty too! Great color choices too!