I'm on Pinterest

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Scraproom

I had my scraproom in the famlily room downstairs until yesterday. I decided I do not like being away from the main part of the house. I spent yesterday moving my stuff upstairs to the small bedroom. I had it in that room awhile ago and thought I would like it in the larger room... NOT!  O-well... Anyway... here are pictures of my scraproom - at least as of this minute.

This is the main work area of the room.


This is how my paper is stored.  I didn't have room for all of my paper to be brought upstairs. As I use the paper upstairs, I will bring the other up and replenish.



This is how I store most of my embellishments.  They are hung on my Clip-it-up in categories.


This is how I store my Stickles, glitter and Flock.  This is a cork board with velcro.




This is storage for misc items such as flowersoft, ribbon, glossy accents, etc.


This is where I store my Bows and Flowers.


This is where my Cuttlebug embossing folders and other items are stored.  It is a shoe holder.


Under my table I have plastic storage bins with ribbon, chalk, ink, adhesives, etc. in the drawers.



This is how I store my Cricut Cartridges... They are in the top drawer which makes them very easy to get to.  Right now there are 78 carts stored here in alpha order.


Well, there you have my scrap space. 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Great space Brenda! I love the cork board and velcro idea for the Stickles!!

misteejay said...

Snap, I think the corkboard is a fab idea too.

Toni :o)

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, everything is already so nice and neatly organized. I wish mine were as orderly!!!! So..... ready to come on over to my house and get me neat and tidy too?!!! LOL!

It looks great already!

Saints Rule! said...

Great space Brenda! That corkboard idea is fabulous!

CutAndGlue said...

Brenda, I love your space and how you have it organized. I also love all of the natural sunlight you get in it. I can only dream of having my own craft room...but I know the kids will be grown and out too soon as it is, so I can wait.